Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Je vous aime

Hey mom and dad!

I am in Lyon in the mission office at the moment...I may or may not have already spent quite a bit of time sorting my luggage and all of my treasures :)

I can't believe it has come! I am super excited to come home and see you. I feel blessed beyond measure to have been called to serve the Lord in such a choice land, among such faithful people. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and that the Savior lives. He is the way to happiness and peace. Its hard for me to imagine not being a missionary. I am going to be the most awkward person alive. I am so thankful SO SO thankful to be coming and serving with you for a few days because I know that will allow me to have a more gradual transistion.....THANK YOU! I love you so. I cant wait to see you and give you some very big bisous on the cheek!!!

A last thought. Today when I woke up this morning, I felt all anxious.....I just was so overwhelmed! I said a prayer of gratitude. It helped. I thank the Lord for His wonderous mercies and for this beautiful mission! you could try it if you need some comfort

I am also thankful for your prayers!!!!!! last week we had some opposition, but we also had lots and lots of treasured experiences! I KNOW that your prayers blessed the lives of people here in France! We even had 71 people at sacrament meeting!!!!! The other nine used their agency to stay home, but that is ok because soon there is going to be a hundred people at church in Dijon! With God all things are possible :)

I trust in the Lord and know He keeps His promises. I love France. I also love America and will see you there tomorrow :)

Soeur Waldron

No comments:

Post a Comment